Coming out of lockdown – where to from here for employers?
“Coming out of lockdown – where to from here for employers?”
Wednesday 29 April 2020
3.00 – 4.00 pm
As the country looks to move from COVID-19 Alert Level 4 to Alert Level 3, there will be a number of questions from employers on how to manage their businesses and their people.
The Lane Neave Employment team will deliver a webinar to answer all your questions as you prepare to return to work.
The webinar will cover:
- Level 3 – is it just Level 4 with takeaways?
- Health and safety – moving from essential to safe workplaces during Level 3 and beyond
- Right sizing – how do I get to the right sized organisation for post COVID-19
- Its not all about COVID-19 – other employment law issues businesses are currently facing
- Q&A – your burning questions
Who should attend?
This webinar is for business owners, HR professionals, directors, management and anyone who wants more in-depth knowledge about legal issues affecting the workplace. It is open to everyone across the country.
Have questions now?
For immediate advice, contact Andrew Shaw or Fiona McMillan.
For any questions regarding this webinar, contact Communications at email@example.com.