Accounts Payable Officer
Permanent, part-time | Christchurch based
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced accounts person to join a busy corporate finance team.
Lane Neave is recognised nationally as one of New Zealand’s leading law firms, with offices in Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch and Queenstown, and a local and global client base.
We are seeking to appoint a suitably experienced applicant to a newly created Accounts Payable role. The hours are flexible, 20-25 hours per week across Monday-Friday with a start date in January 2019.
Reporting directly to the Finance Manager, you will have accounts administration experience and it is preferred you will be able to demonstrate an understanding and experience in accounts payable processes. You will also have exceptional relationship management skills.
Key functions in the role will include:
- Oversight of all the firm payments and reconciliations
- Processing supplier invoices, including investigating and resolving any discrepancies
- Account reconciliations on supplier and client invoices
- Preparing AP payment run and payment
- Reconciliations of credit cards and accounts
- Producing weekly reports
- Processing expense claims
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise, to think laterally and to be able to work effectively under pressure
- Providing support to other accounts team members
Bring your energy, enthusiasm and expertise to join us in providing exceptional service to internal and external clients.
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a full service firm with a true national presence. We are proud of our culture and work hard to recruit likeminded people.
If you think you’d like to be part of our team we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please complete the form and upload your CV and covering letter or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting referencequoting reference APO19.
If you’re interested in joining us please fill out the form below and attach the appropriate documents.