Commercial Property Solicitor – 2-5 years PQE
Permanent, full-time | Christchurch Based
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior lawyer with commercial property experience to join our well-established practice.
You will be working in our top performing National Commercial Property team, which is focused on developing its employees and providing excellent service to clients.
This is the ideal role for a results driven lawyer wanting to advance their career working on complex commercial property matters and willing to contribute to our collegial work environment.
Key attributes for the role include:
- Proven experience in commercial property (2-5 years PQE)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self management with the ability to solve problems and achieve deadlines
- Ability to be a constructive and open team member and have an ability to build strong and enduring client relationships
- A professional, confidential and discreet manner
Commitment, integrity, trust and respect are qualities that have set Lane Neave apart. We are a full service firm with a true national presence. We are proud of our culture and work hard to recruit likeminded people.
To apply, please complete the form and upload your CV and covering letter or firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference CP19.
Applications close 6 February 2019.
If you’re interested in joining us please fill out the form below and attach the appropriate documents.