“Immigration update for employers and HR professionals.”
Thursday 4 June 2020
12.00 – 1.30pm
Lane Neave’s immigration experts will provide an update on the current immigration landscape as New Zealand begins to emerge from Alert Levels 4 and 3.
Topics covered will include:
- Update on the border closure and predictions on re-opening;
- Impact of the Immigration (COVID-19 response) Amendment Bill 2020;
- New labour market test requirements and how they will impact applications;
- Update on INZ processing capacity and operational issues;
- Predictions on the future shape of our immigration policies in response to the crisis.
There will also be a question and answer time at the end of the webinar.
Please also feel free to send in your questions in advance of the session by including them with your registration below.
Sign up for Lane Neave news
Our team issue regular newsletters on immigration-related topics as well as up-to-the-minute alerts when immigration policy changes are announced.
The recording of this webinar is available to download.
This event has passed –