Lane Neave is excited to announce a range of promotions across the firm, effective from 1 January 2019.
- Anna Walker, Property – Special Counsel (Queenstown)
- Hetish Lochan, Immigration – Senior Associate (Queenstown)
- Jackie Frampton, Building and Construction – Senior Associate (Christchurch)
- Michelle Needham, Property – Senior Associate (Queenstown)
- Rebecca Cook, Building and Construction – Associate (Auckland)
- Kristina Sutherland, Corporate – Associate (Christchurch)
- Jaxon Grieve, Property- Associate (Christchurch)
- Ken Huang, Immigration – Senior Solicitor (Auckland)
- Whitney Moore, Corporate – Senior Solicitor (Christchurch)
- Danita Ferreira, Corporate – Senior Solicitor (Christchurch)
- Holly Struckman, Employment – Senior Solicitor (Auckland)
In announcing the promotions, Lane Neave Managing Partner Andrew Shaw said, “All eleven promotions are well deserved and are due recognition for their professional growth and dedication to our clients.
“The promotions strengthen the firm’s national offering and ensures that Lane Neave has a high level of expertise across the country to support the diverse requirements of our clients.”
Click here for other General News articles.