“New Zealand visa and immigration pathways: all you need to know”
Friday 8 May 2020
4.30 – 6.00pm (New Zealand time)
Are you looking to move to New Zealand and finding the application process daunting?
Are you wondering if getting a New Zealand visa is still an option in the post COVID-19 world?
Our free immigration webinar will help answer these questions for you!
The COVID-19 pandemic will have a major impact on the New Zealand immigration system for the foreseeable future. With significant increases in unemployment, New Zealand’s immigration policies will be adjusted to ensure that the local labour market is protected, meaning it is going to be tougher to secure work and residence visas.
However, the need for skilled migrants will remain and there will still be good opportunities to secure work and residence visas, even in these challenging times. The key to success will be undertaking excellent preparation and getting the best advice throughout the process to ensure you “put your best foot forward”.
We can help make the process easier for you.
In this webinar, our immigration experts will share their knowledge, experience, and tips and tricks for success in navigating the process. We will cover:
- An explanation of the main New Zealand temporary and residence categories
- Residence pathways – different routes that lead to residence
- Common areas of difficulty and how to deal with them
- Top tips for making a successful application
- Making the most of your job seeking visit to New Zealand
- The likely impacts of COVID-19 on the immigration system
- Predictions on when the NZ border might reopen
The webinar will run for 60 minutes, with additional time for questions.
Sign up for Lane Neave News
Our team issue regular newsletters on immigration-related topics as well as up-to-the-minute alerts when immigration policy changes are announced.
The recording of this webinar is available for download.
Click here to view.
This event has passed –