Holly is a Senior Solicitor in the employment team. As an employment law specialist, she has expertise in employment disputes, disciplinary and termination issues, restructuring and acquisitions, and performance management processes.
Holly is experienced in conducting exit negotiations and attending mediations, as well as Employment Relations Authority proceedings. She also drafts employment documentation including employment agreements, policies and procedures.
Holly provides advice to a wide range of clients across multiple industries in New Zealand, from individuals through to large corporates. She is approachable and practical in her advice, ensuring her clients’ objectives are met and satisfying results are achieved.
Experience / Work Highlights
- Regularly providing advice to employers in relation to the Labour Inspectorate and minimum entitlement disputes.
- Representing clients on restraint of trade issues, and providing advice to both employers and employees on restraint of trade enforceability.
- Providing advice on all aspects of the personal grievance regime, including representation from mediation through to the Employment Relations Authority.
- Co-hosting employment law workshops and seminars in the Auckland region.
- Writing articles on legislative changes and recent case law for publications, including Lane Neave’s Workplace Law newsletter.