West Coast – Employment and Privacy Law update
We invite you and others in your organisation to attend our next Employment and Privacy Law Seminar.
Employment law expert, Andrew Shaw, will deliver a seminar that focuses on a series of relevant cases to help bring you up-to-date with what’s happening across the New Zealand employment law landscape.
Andrew will also cover the most significant changes to New Zealand Privacy Law and give you an understanding of how the key changes may affect your business.
Key topics include:
- Employment Law
- Practical lessons from recent case law
- Understanding the key legal risks currently affecting employers
- Case law trends – what changes are on the cards for 2020?
- Privacy Law
- Proposed new obligations in managing personal information
- Privacy Commissioner’s proposed new enforcement powers
- Managing complaints
- How to stay compliant
Who should attend?
This series is designed for business owners, HR professionals, directors, management and anyone who wants more in-depth knowledge about legal issues affecting the workplace.
Date: Friday 22 November 2019
Time: 10.30am – 12.00pm
Location: 112 Waterwalk Road, Greymouth 7840
Book your place now
There is no cost to attend the seminars however places are limited so you will need to register early to avoid disappointment.
Email Communications to register – firstname.lastname@example.org.